Right of admission reserved and subject to Covid-19 Estate protocols.
ZEMA reserves the right to search person/s and/or vehicle/s entering the Estate.
ZEMA and its agents shall not be held liable for any injury to any person/s, damage to, or loss or property, which may occur while on the ZIMBALI.
• Valid driver’s license and motor vehicle license disc required for scanning upon entry and exit.
• Road traffic rules apply.
• Speed limit is 25km/h
• The unlicensed operation of any vehicle is prohibited.
• The introduction or removal of, or damage to, any flora or fauna is prohibited.
• Loud music, noise disturbance and unruly behaviour are strictly prohibited.
• The misuse of visitor access cards will be viewed as a serious transgression
• The feeding of wildlife is strictly prohibited.
• The discharge of any type of firearm if prohibited.
• Tailgating and tampering with gate barriers are not allowed.
Failure to adhere to any of the aforesaid conditions could lead to the imposition of financial penalties against transgressors.