his stunning 5 bedroom (en-suite) house is situated in Horsewood Drive in Zimbali Coastal Estate. Open palna and spacious, the indoor living space flows organically onto the outdoor entertainment area. The kitchen has modern finishes and is equipped with top of the range equipment and a scullery.
Low Season: R4500 – R5500 per night
Mid Season: R6500 per night
High Season: R9500 per night
A deposit of 50% is required to secure the booking, thereafter the balance, which is payable 30 days prior to arrival. If the date of the booking is within 30 days of the arrival date, the full payment will be required in order to secure the booking.
Check in / out times:
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 10:00
Early check in’s or late check out’s could become available upon upfront request.
A refundable breakage deposit (1 day rental rate), or credit card details instead will be required for every booking.
Terms and Conditions:
A minimum night stay restriction applies as follows:
2 nights required over low season
3-5 nights required over mid season
10 nights is required over December/January peak season
5 nights is required over Easter peak season
Where cancellation occurs:
– On arrival or during the stay – the full payment due for the entire booking may be retained.
– 0 – 14 days before arrival, no show – the full deposit paid may be retained.
– 15 – 28 days before arrival – 75% (seventy five percent) of deposit, or 25% (twenty five percent) of full quote value may be retained (whichever is the greater).
– 28 days or more before arrival – 50% (fifty percent) of deposit or 25% (twenty five percent) of full quote value may be retained (whichever is the greater).
– For all Longstay Bookings, where a cancellation occurs within 24 (twenty four) hours of arrival, you may retain the full amount quoted for the first four weeks, 25% (twenty five percent) of the amount quoted for the following four weeks and the balance of the amount quoted for the remainder of the booking must be refunded.
Kindly adhere to the following estate rules:
NO SPEEDING (MAX 25KM/HR)
The speed limit on the estate is 25km/hr and pedestrians, children, golf carts, and wild animals have right of way at all times. Please note that traffic enforcement takes place on all roads within the estate.
NO UNDERAGE DRIVING (INCL GOLF CARTS)
Underage driving of any motor vehicle or golf cart is strictly prohibited. Only holders of a valid driver's license issued under the provisions of the Road Traffic Act shall be permitted to drive vehicles, including golf carts, within the estate. Kindly ensure that you are in possession of a valid driver's license prior to driving any motor vehicle or golf cart anywhere on the estate. When driving with a learner's license, such individuals must strictly be accompanied by a person with a valid driver's license.
NO TAILGATING / MISUSE OF DISCS
Tailgating (the improper use of an access device to allow a vehicle or golf cart to enter or exit the estate or internal booms within the estate) is a serious offence. The access device issued to you may strictly not be used by any other person.
DO NOT FEED THE MONKEYS
Monkeys are wild and potentially dangerous animals. The feeding of monkeys is strictly prohibited.
Music and noise levels must, at all times, be unobtrusive and contained within reasonable levels so as not to create a disturbance or nuisance to fellow residents. Please respect the rights and privacy of others at all times.
NO PETS ALLOWED
No pets of any nature will be permitted on the estate.
NO FIREARMS OR FIREWORKS PERMITTED
Firearms and fireworks are banned at all times in order to protect the estate's animal and bird life.
Disregarding any of the above rules may lead to a fine being imposed.
Please note, a full list of the relevant estate rules will be provided upon check-in at the ZEMA Welcome Centre.