10 Nov Contractors
A summary of some of the Rules, Regulations and Protocols of ZEMA:
- Children may not enter the Estate via the Contractor’s gate.
- All vehicles must report to Security at the ZIMBALI COASTAL RESORT SERVICES entrance off the M4.
- Contractors: Passengers will be required to enter via the turnstiles at the staff entrance with the Gate code, and the drivers are required to enter via the boom gate with the gate code. Passengers may be collected after the boom gates.
- All Contractors must exit from the Estate no later than 17h30. Where extended times are required, you are requested to be clear on your application form and the necessary arrangements need to be made with the Zimbali Control Room who can be contacted on +27 (0)32 538-4200 or +27 (0)76 336-3713.
- All persons are required to obey to the Rules of Zimbali. Failure to do so will result in fines being imposed.
- Searches of person’s and/or vehicles may take place at any time.